1. Cru cru, what first got you into music?
2. What would you do if you had a time machine?
3. What’s your favorite album of all time?
4. Will you tell us something embarassing about you?
5. What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as an artist?
6. Are you a music fan?
7. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music?
8. What’s movie do you love the most?
9. Who came first? The Pigeon or the egg?
10. Do you agree with the Pigeon?
1. I’ve been a musician since before I can remember - my parents started me on violin and piano lessons at the age of three, which I am eternally grateful for.
2. I don’t know that I’d do anything with a time machine, I believe the universe has a plan for me and all my experiences have shaped me into who I am now.
3. My all-time favourite album is The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails.
4. Ok, the most embarrassing thing I can think of… I can’t actually believe I’m sharing this but when I was a teenager I used to write Harry Potter fan fiction.
5. I take my growth as a musician and artist very seriously. I practice daily and write on different instruments. My “day job” as a session musician constantly throws me out of my comfort zone and forces me to dissect successful songs. I read and go to art galleries for inspiration. Since I got sober, I’ve been doing a lot of work on my personal growth and the catharsis of songwriting kind of goes hand in hand with this.
6. I am a music fan. If a song makes me feel something then I may or may not go on a deep Google of the artist, whether it’s a pop song or a metal song.
7. I’m very into fitness. More specifically, I took up ballet a few years ago and have really immersed myself in this hobby. I’m fascinated by the laser focus and discipline of ballerinas and I love the fairytale aesthetic.
8. My favourite movie is Silence of the Lambs. I’ll admit I kind of have a thing for Hannibal Lecter…
9. The Pigeon, obviously.
10. I wouldn’t dare to disagree with The Pidgeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup